- Repayment term subject to age of asset
- Insurance of asset is mandatory throughout the lease period
- Assets to be arranged for lease back, to be owned by customer
- Secondhand assets only considered after valuation by professionals accepted by MFLC
- Where assets are to be imported, terms to be negotiated with MFLC for payment arrangement
- Bank statements to support income verification
Sale & Lease Back
- You must be a locally registered Entity, with a successful track record of business
- You must have on record for the most recent 02 years a profitable financial performance
- You must not have a bad credit history in the past 5 years.
Finance Lease – Sale & Lease Back option allow businesses to raise finance by pledging the assets of the customer to raise a funding line.
Whatever your business funding requirement, be it to fund your business expansion opportunities or injecting supplementary working capital, our Sale & Lease back facility provides customer the flexibility to utilize their existing asset base to raise funding through us.
MFLC Lease It, for flexible leasing solutions!
- Enquire us your requirement and arrangement request
- Facilitate us with any relevant document requests to meet conditional requirements
- Visit Us – when we request, to discuss on your ideal arrangement for terms
- Sign the Lease Agreement – understand the terms and conditions
- Receive your goods – by having them delivered to you by the vendor